Ref NoDGA/C1
TitleCORRESPONDENCE RE: GAS WORKS, KINGSWINFORD
DescriptionFile of correspondence about land measuring 4 acres and 25 perches at Kingswinford, acquired by the West Midland Gas Board in 1951; the erection of a gasholder in a sand pit, adjacent to the existing gas works at Kingswinford. Also, forms for the application in England and Wales for the determination of development charge under the Town and Country Planning Act, 1947, stating that the new use to which the land will be put would be 'The construction of a three-million cu. ft. capacity four-lift spiral gasholder in sunken concrete with connecting mains, pipes and auxiliary buildings.'
Date1951-1956
AccessStatusOpen
Extent1 file
LevelSeries
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022